Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Demons Run

I rarely make short (!) cryptic posts that relate to my personal life if they aren't related to the Room.  To those very few of you who know what is going on with me, this overly nerdy and hyperbolic YouTube clip is about the only hint I can give of how things are going.


It pains a writer not to be able to write about something that's affecting you.  It's therapy, if nothing else.  It's also a luxury, when your family needs you.  Hell, I might never be able to write about this, and if that's the price I have to pay, so be it.  A crappy YouTube Doctor Who trailer will have to suffice for now.

Even though y'all have no idea what's going on, wish me luck.  I can use every bit that comes my way.

UPDATE:  Thank you all for your support.  We won a key battle yesterday, but the war goes on.  I feel closer to normal today than I have in three weeks.  Posts to resume soon, I promise.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck man, may you have the energy and good fortune to persevere through your family's struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping for the best possible outcome for you and yours, Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian,

    Good luck. Stay strong. I hope all comes out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. I hope everything goes well for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, sounds intense. I hope it all turns out ok in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending blessings your way and believing for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping things work out. If you can't write it on your blog, perhaps you can find peace by journaling or writing a letter that you don't actually send to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know you're making progress.

    ReplyDelete